Support Forums
Do you SMoke Weed? - Printable Version

+- Support Forums (https://www.supportforums.net)
+-- Forum: Categories (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: Life Support (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: Omni's Secret Hidden Inside Tricks (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Do you SMoke Weed? (/showthread.php?tid=13101)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Do you SMoke Weed? - SouR'D - 10-22-2010

I Know there is a lot of smokers on This Site
Such as My Self I think I smoke WeeD Every single Day
People Call me a Pot Head and I have No Problem With That

I Smoke SouR, Haze , & PiFF

If you Smoke or Dislike Smoking Post in this Thread ..

RE: Do you SMoke Weed? - Apocalypse - 10-22-2010

I have smoked before but I stopped when a friend got caught like 8x and ratted on us >.<

RE: Do you SMoke Weed? - Untouch - 10-22-2010

I don't smoke, never have, never will.
I think all people who do are stupid and have no will power.
It WILL ONLY DO BAD!

RE: Do you SMoke Weed? - SouR'D - 10-22-2010

(10-22-2010, 02:15 PM)Untouch Wrote: I don't smoke, never have, never will.
It WILL ONLY DO BAD!

Well thats your Opinion on Smokers

RE: Do you SMoke Weed? - -paradox- - 10-22-2010

It WILL ONLY DO BAD!

That's a little bit of an ignorant statement but I agree to an extent. I have smoked before, a lot when I was younger, that's probably why I consider it an immature drug. I've grown out of it for the most part but I slip up every once in a while, maybe every 6 months or so. I can't really smoke due to the fact that I'm pursuing a career in criminal justice.

I do believe that it takes will power not to smoke but it doesn't really make you a stupid person. One of my friends that's currently in one of the best schools for actuarial science smokes weed. He was the top student in High School with a GPA of nearly 5.0 I believe. This is because he was taking college level courses in high school. So I believe calling stoners stupid is a invalid argument.

As is it doing only bad. Marijuana doesn't have much effect on the human body, unlike alcohol and tobacco, but I won't get into an argument about that because it's another story that as always goes on for days just like legalization.

lol I don't mean they are stupid knowledge wise.
I mean they are stupid for smoking.

Also @ Soul'D it's a fact not an opinion. Tongue

RE: Do you SMoke Weed? - -paradox- - 10-22-2010

Untouch that's a little bit of a contradiction you have going there! If they're not stupid knowledge wise what do you mean by they're stupid? If you're saying it's fact and it's not knowledge or poor decision making than it's an opinion not a fact. Huh

No I meant the fact is smoking only does bad not good. Tongue

Anyone who smokes are stupid for doing so, everyone knows what the consequences are.

RE: Do you SMoke Weed? - Swat Runs Train - 10-22-2010

It WILL ONLY DO BAD!

Perhaps you should do some research on the non-existent negative side effects of smoking marijuana, note what your DARE officer told you is all incorrect biased information meant to scare you away from a rather harmless plant. A good place to start would be www.erowid.org

Statistically you have a higher chance of being killed by lightning, falling coconuts or a shark than marijuana, since not a single death can be attributed to marijuana in the history of this world.

You may want to change that statement!

Quote:Why is marijuana considered bad for you?

A: Because of the serious physical and psychological effects associated with its use, Despite the fact that it is widely available, and even “accepted” in some families and communities, marijuana remains a legally restricted harmful drug. It’s main ingredient is THC (delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol), a mind-altering chemical. Marijuana produced today has a level of THC that is up to 25 times higher than the type sold in the 1960s. And depending on how it is “cut”, it can contain hundreds of other harmful chemicals, many of which are carcinogenic (cancer-causing).
Biologically, marijuana affects the brain, heart, lungs, sexual organs, and depresses the immune system. The effects on the brain include distortion of the senses, confused judgment, and decreased motor skills. Operating machinery and motor vehicles becomes dangerous. Effects on the heart include rapid heart rate and high blood pressure. Respiratory problems include pharyngitis, laryngitis, and bronchitis. Marijuana has been associated with lung, head, and neck cancers. It reduces the T-cells in the immune system that are needed to fight off infections. In pre-teens, marijuana use can retard physical growth and slow down development. High dose marijuana use can cause decreased fertility, breast enlargement in males, and breast milk production.

Usually marijuana in inhaled (smoking a “joint”) for it’s psychological effects. Within the first few minutes, it produces a sense of heightened well being and relaxation. Now that sounds good. But with continued use, the mental effects include short-term memory loss, shortened attention span, impaired learning, social withdrawal, and decreased motivation. Anxiety attacks, panic reactions, delirium, and hallucinations can occur. So pediatricians are very concerned about the harmful effects of marijuana and we do not support its use or legalization.