Support Forums
Geek Squad [Now Recruiting] - Printable Version

+- Support Forums (https://www.supportforums.net)
+-- Forum: Categories (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: Groups (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+---- Forum: Group Recruiting (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Thread: Geek Squad [Now Recruiting] (/showthread.php?tid=11863)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Geek Squad [Now Recruiting] - Nemmyy - 09-22-2010

(09-22-2010, 10:12 AM)Melted Wrote: Well I've been doing ''building computers services'' and I built my own pc

Welcome to the group

(09-22-2010, 04:40 PM)Omniscient Wrote: Group Approved. I have however made a slight change to the usergroup image. I'm also going to change requirements so that the icon only be from fam-fam silk set which is free. This will ensure we don't have any copyright problems.

Great, thanks!

RE: Geek Squad [Now Recruiting] - MarkW7 - 09-25-2010

Any more room? I'd like to join.

RE: Geek Squad [Now Recruiting] - AceInfinity - 09-25-2010

I'm a geek, can I join? Smile what are the requirements? I can list a few of my credentials lol. I have knowledge in lots of computer security

RE: Geek Squad [Now Recruiting] - Untouch - 09-26-2010

I was thinking Nemmyy you could make a questionaire people have to fill in to join. Ask like 10 questions about computers but make the people pm you the answers so they don't copy others.
Even if they don't know the answer it will make them go and research it and gain knowledge. Tongue

RE: Geek Squad [Now Recruiting] - AceInfinity - 09-26-2010

Thats a good thing too, I noticed the one for Malvager is a irc bot test, that i've been waiting to take for a while now. Not quite sure if Psycho has it timed per question or anything like that, but its something different. Anyway thats a good suggestion Smile

I'd be willing to take a test.

RE: Geek Squad [Now Recruiting] - Nemmyy - 09-26-2010

(09-25-2010, 05:51 PM)MarkW7 Wrote: Any more room? I'd like to join.
I think we're good for now

(09-25-2010, 05:53 PM)Infinity Wrote: I'm a geek, can I join? Smile what are the requirements? I can list a few of my credentials lol. I have knowledge in lots of computer security
You seem to be a good addition, so I accepted you.

(09-26-2010, 05:29 AM)Untouch Wrote: I was thinking Nemmyy you could make a questionaire people have to fill in to join. Ask like 10 questions about computers but make the people pm you the answers so they don't copy others.
Even if they don't know the answer it will make them go and research it and gain knowledge. Tongue
I don't know, it's not a bad idea but it won't prove anything to me if they just google their answers. I think for the time being I'll just have people post and see how they've contributed to the site. I also don't want this group to get really big either. I'd rather have this be a smaller group of more "Elite" members/computer enthusiasts/helpers.

RE: Geek Squad [Now Recruiting] - AceInfinity - 09-26-2010

Thanks a lot for accepting me into the group Smile I'll be putting forth as many contributions as I can to support it. Much appreciated

RE: Geek Squad [Now Recruiting] - MarkW7 - 09-27-2010

That's rather stupid, how can you be full when someone asks first, and then someone AFTER them asks and you've suddenly got a space. Omg

RE: Geek Squad [Now Recruiting] - Untouch - 09-27-2010

(09-27-2010, 11:34 AM)MarkW7 Wrote: That's rather stupid, how can you be full when someone asks first, and then someone AFTER them asks and you've suddenly got a space. Omg

Maybe if you say what skills you have you may be accepted. Thumbsup

RE: Geek Squad [Now Recruiting] - Nemmyy - 09-27-2010

(09-27-2010, 11:34 AM)MarkW7 Wrote: That's rather stupid, how can you be full when someone asks first, and then someone AFTER them asks and you've suddenly got a space. Omg

I don't mean that we're full. I looked through all of your threads and most of your posts and you haven't done a whole lot in the computer support section. And, you've mostly asked for questions and help. There's nothing wrong with that, especially since this is a support forum, but we're supposed to be the ones helping people.