Support Forums
Geek Squad [Now Recruiting] - Printable Version

+- Support Forums (https://www.supportforums.net)
+-- Forum: Categories (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: Groups (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+---- Forum: Group Recruiting (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Thread: Geek Squad [Now Recruiting] (/showthread.php?tid=11863)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Geek Squad [Now Recruiting] - Nemmyy - 03-20-2011

(03-20-2011, 08:36 AM)Scalise Wrote: System.out.println("Nemmyy is a loser");
System.out.print("LOL");

Thumbsup

hahah...tried installing Java/JCreator at home to do my makeup work. It didn't go well Pinch. I can't import utilities like the Scanner haha.

RE: Geek Squad [Now Recruiting] - Shock - 03-20-2011

I am a 1337 coder.

I use HTML.AM
lol

(03-20-2011, 08:37 AM)Mous Wrote:
Nemmyy Wrote:Each of you have only posted twice in the 'PC Hardware Help and Desktop Support' section and not a lot in the others. You'll have to show me what you're capable first before I let you in. Also, coding doesn't have anything to do with this group...I suck at coding Tongue

o.o You said 200 posts, not "200 posts in the help section" >.>
You should change your requirements so people know.

Just because you meet the requirements doesn't mean you'll get in. I do say, "Not many specific requirements, if I feel like you deserve to get in then you'll get in. I will see the quality and quantity of your posts in the Computer Support section." I guess that isn't clear enough though, I'll edit it. Sorry about that.

RE: Geek Squad [Now Recruiting] - Scalise - 03-20-2011

Mike, just say 200 posts total, with a significant amount pertaining to the computer/technology topics.

(03-20-2011, 08:44 AM)Scalise Wrote: 200 posts total, yes. But, they don't all have to be in the help section.

What Nemmyy is saying is that it'd be nice to see that you post a lot in the help section seeing that you want to join a group that is trying to help people, lol.

Thank you sir Blackhat

RE: Geek Squad [Now Recruiting] - Mous - 03-20-2011

(03-20-2011, 08:44 AM)Scalise Wrote: 200 posts total, yes. But, they don't all have to be in the help section.

What Nemmyy is saying is that it'd be nice to see that you post a lot in the help section seeing that you want to join a group that is trying to help people, lol.

>.> I've been replying to almost every active thread.

I know what he means, I"m saying that posting in the help section wasn't in
the listed requirements, and he should change that. Cause now I have to go
hunt down threads in that section.

(03-20-2011, 08:46 AM)Mous Wrote: >.> I've been replying to almost every active thread.

I know what he means, I"m saying that posting in the help section wasn't in
the listed requirements, and he should change that. Cause now I have to go
hunt down threads in that section.

Ok, well now you have 3 posts in "PC Hardware Help and Desktop Support," 1 in "Networking, Wifi, and Internet Connection Help," 3 in "Web Browser Help," and none in any other Computer Support section. Why would I let you in with such little posts? I do think you are a good member but you haven't helped much in that section. Like I said earlier, I will change the requirements to make them more clear.

RE: Geek Squad [Now Recruiting] - Mous - 03-20-2011

(03-20-2011, 09:04 AM)Nemmyy Wrote: Ok, well now you have 3 posts in "PC Hardware Help and Desktop Support," 1 in "Networking, Wifi, and Internet Connection Help," 3 in "Web Browser Help," and none in any other Computer Support section. Why would I let you in with such little posts? I do think you are a good member but you haven't helped much in that section. Like I said earlier, I will change the requirements to make them more clear.

*shrugs* Idaknow, ask me questions?

Only reason I haven't posted in there is because I don't lurk there, I lurk the "today's posts" and "new posts"

RE: Geek Squad [Now Recruiting] - Shock - 03-20-2011

Nemmyy get on MSN! >:[

(03-20-2011, 09:14 AM)Mous Wrote: *shrugs* Idaknow, ask me questions?

Only reason I haven't posted in there is because I don't lurk there, I lurk the "today's posts" and "new posts"

So do I.

(03-20-2011, 09:17 AM)Shock Wrote: Nemmyy get on MSN! >:[

No, I'm too lazy and have homework to do. What do you want?