Support Forums
RuneGalaxy.com is now open! - Printable Version

+- Support Forums (https://www.supportforums.net)
+-- Forum: Categories (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: Webmaster Support (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Forum: Website Reviews and Showcases (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Thread: RuneGalaxy.com is now open! (/showthread.php?tid=11504)

Pages: 1 2

RuneGalaxy.com is now open! - Irreligious - 08-24-2010

RuneGalaxy is now open, hope you all like. RuneGalaxy, as you can see, is a RuneScape Forum, we want to make of the RuneGalaxy not the biggest one, but the best one. Smile

There are many features in the website:
  • Shop - The more you post, more items you can buy. You only can win GP if you post and guess what? If you post threads, visit the forum, call your friends and they use your referral you win more GP (check this here). There are 3 Yellow Partyhats, it's the special item. Every week/month it's added a new special item, make your mark in the RuneGalaxy.
  • Awards - We still ne suggestions for the awards, we need your help!
  • Profile Comments - Yes, that's right, this is an awesome feature, you can comment every member's profiles.
  • Marketplace tab - We want to make a big marketplace. Make your services like firecaping, questing and more. Check it out!
Many other features are been prepared, and we don't want to make it as secret. We have a big project at the moment, a Private Server with a VPS to stay online 24/7, Tournaments with Prizes, our RuneScape client, new sections, new plugins and more!

We need moderators, join our team (click here).

Enjoy! Blackhat

RE: RuneGalaxy.com is now open! - Eve - 08-25-2010

Congratulations on your opening.

Coffee Zone, Gaming and Group categories have too many sections which are not immediately necessary for a new forum. Stick to your main RuneScape sections and add further sections only when there is activity to justify it.

I'd like to know who created the theme.

RE: RuneGalaxy.com is now open! - `P R O D I G Y™ - 08-25-2010

This site doesn't look too bad, I'll be signing up now.

RE: RuneGalaxy.com is now open! - Irreligious - 08-25-2010

(08-25-2010, 09:38 AM)Eve Wrote: Congratulations on your opening.

Coffee Zone, Gaming and Group categories have too many sections which are not immediately necessary for a new forum. Stick to your main RuneScape sections and add further sections only when there is activity to justify it.

I'd like to know who created the theme.

Thank you for your suggestions. But believe it, I had more sections to add, I will add some in the future.

Was me who created the theme.

(08-25-2010, 10:17 AM)`P R O D I G Y™ Wrote: This site doesn't look too bad, I'll be signing up now.

You're welcome. Victoire

RE: RuneGalaxy.com is now open! - Fragma - 08-25-2010

There are FAR to many sections. You need to keep things to a minimum focusing purely on Runescape discussions to start off with. As members become more active & dedicated, you should then think about gradually adding sections.
That way your members will feel they are part of a growing community and it will keep them interested.

The theme looks very nice although you could do with having a banner that covers most of the space available. It looks a bit plain & empty with your current banner. I really like the domain and I think it will be successful in getting new members registering.

For your section icons, try and make them relate to the forum theme (being Runescape) a bit more.

Also I feel having a shop is something you should add once the forum has a larger population.

Good luck, and I hope all goes well.

(08-25-2010, 12:34 PM)Fragma Wrote: There are FAR to many sections. You need to keep things to a minimum focusing purely on Runescape discussions to start off with. As members become more active & dedicated, you should then think about gradually adding sections.
That way your members will feel they are part of a growing community and it will keep them interested.

The theme looks very nice although you could do with having a banner that covers most of the space available. It looks a bit plain & empty with your current banner. I really like the domain and I think it will be successful in getting new members registering.

For your section icons, try and make them relate to the forum theme (being Runescape) a bit more.

Also I feel having a shop is something you should add once the forum has a larger population.

Good luck, and I hope all goes well.

Thanks for your suggestions. You know where I can find RuneScape icons? I was thinking on that yesterday.

RE: RuneGalaxy.com is now open! - Fragma - 08-25-2010

These may be of some help to you,

http://www.rune-server.org/runescape-development/rs-503-client-server/configuration/213348-new-runescape-icons-updated-often.html

Are too small for what I'm looking for. Thanks anyway.

RE: RuneGalaxy.com is now open! - Fragma - 08-26-2010

You could always make your own. Or ask in the Graphics Section if someone will make them for you.

RE: RuneGalaxy.com is now open! - xTiNgUiSh - 08-31-2010

I think the banner needs to be a bit bigger. I like the theme and the ficons.