Support Forums
WTF Eve? - Printable Version

+- Support Forums (https://www.supportforums.net)
+-- Forum: Support Forum Information (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Site News and Feedback (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: WTF Eve? (/showthread.php?tid=10475)

WTF Eve? - DAMINK™ - 08-04-2010

A thread is started by Sarah- named of all things "LOOK AT PICS OF ME"
Eve you split the thread and remake it with me the OP and a title.
"About girls online"
Now this was not discussed with me at all.
Are you implying i feel this is how girls are online?
Are you implying i am sexist in this?
Not very professional as a staff member now is it?
This was simply a rash decision on your part i dont know why.
But in future before you put things into my mouth do you think you could possibly PM me first?

RE: WTF Eve? - The Elite - 08-04-2010

Eve is one of the greatest Staff members I've seen. She/He has great skill in Moderating forums, if you have a problem, contact her/him with a PM.

RE: WTF Eve? - DAMINK™ - 08-04-2010

(08-04-2010, 01:50 AM)The Elite Wrote: Eve is one of the greatest Staff members I've seen. She/He has great skill in Moderating forums, if you have a problem, contact her/him with a PM.

Hmmm yea thats what i thought. Yet words have been put into my mouth for me. Without my consent.
I feel this is a pubic affair. Given my name is now attached to this thread in question.
Which might i add should have been deleted long ago. Now they not only move it but close it stopping me from the right of reply.
Not good moderation IMHO at all.

RE: WTF Eve? - Simba - 08-04-2010

In my experiences with Eve i never got problems with him/her. He/She's a great Moderator. Well you could PM Eve about this instead of making a thread.

Agree. However as i stipulated.
I did not start a thread in someone else's name without there consent.
Especially the sensitivity of the thread in question.
IMHO it portrays me as sexist.
On a forum such as this and to do so openly and publicly without a PM as suggested from this staff member did annoy me.
So yes i thought a public assault on my integrity was worthy of another. Am i wrong?

RE: WTF Eve? - eax - 08-04-2010

(08-04-2010, 02:56 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Agree. However as i stipulated.
I did not start a thread in someone else's name without there consent.
Especially the sensitivity of the thread in question.
IMHO it portrays me as sexist.
On a forum such as this and to do so openly and publicly without a PM as suggested from this staff member did annoy me.
So yes i thought a public assault on my integrity was worthy of another. Am i wrong?

I think it was wrong of him/her to do that. You should PM Omni about the matter.

(08-04-2010, 02:59 AM)Ameise Wrote: I think it was wrong of him/her to do that. You should PM Omni about the matter.

Agree.
Good advice and again i want to give you rep but am out of my amount for the day. Tomorrow i will remember too.
Oh wait... Thats right i reported the tread directly to him hrs ago. Before i realised it was turned into MY THREAD!!
How silly of me to forget.
Yup i reported the thread as a thread that was problematic and to squash it. Or delete it. Smile The irony.

RE: WTF Eve? - Eve - 08-04-2010

Threads merged and reopened. Please keep your posts on topic, or create a new thread.

RE: WTF Eve? - Jordan L. - 08-04-2010

Closed.