Support Forums
ProjectiveHijack [HijackThis Tool] - Printable Version

+- Support Forums (https://www.supportforums.net)
+-- Forum: Categories (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: Coding Support Forums (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Forum: Visual Basic and the .NET Framework (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+---- Thread: ProjectiveHijack [HijackThis Tool] (/showthread.php?tid=6789)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: ProjectiveHijack [HijackThis Tool] - --([-S7N-])-- - 05-18-2010

Try adding "Files created within last 30 days" and "Files modified within last 30 days" analysis and reports like DDS produces.

Also, add the following resources along with Process Library. Ask me if you need more.

RE: ProjectiveHijack [HijackThis Tool] - //Pretextâ„¢ - 05-18-2010

Wow this looks VERY good.
Nice work.

RE: ProjectiveHijack [HijackThis Tool] - daneasaur - 05-18-2010

(05-18-2010, 07:26 AM)--([-S7N-])-- Wrote: Try adding "Files created within last 30 days" and "Files modified within last 30 days" analysis and reports like DDS produces.

Also, add the following resources along with Process Library. Ask me if you need more.

These were already integrated, just not shown in the original pictures. Thanks though(:

RE: ProjectiveHijack [HijackThis Tool] - //Pretextâ„¢ - 05-18-2010

Yeah that is a smart idea as well.
This looks great as i am saying once again.
nice to see someone is active finally today

RE: ProjectiveHijack [HijackThis Tool] - daneasaur - 05-18-2010

(05-18-2010, 07:26 AM)--([-S7N-])-- Wrote: Try adding "Files created within last 30 days" and "Files modified within last 30 days" analysis and reports like DDS produces.

Can you explain what you mean by "Files created or modified in 30 days".

This program is not primarily to be used by the infected user, if that is what you are suggesting.

RE: ProjectiveHijack [HijackThis Tool] - daneasaur - 05-19-2010

BETA Version 1.0.0.7 Released
- User should now get an error if a CSV is already in use.
- Changed description names.
- Uninstaller should produce an error log if files are not deleted. This will help for future fix of this.
- Add table row from WebBrowser should be fixed.
- CSV Combiner should now know if there are no changes
- Made PHUninstaller and CSV Combiner single instance applications. Could not do this for ProjectiveHijack.

Downloads available in original post.

RE: ProjectiveHijack [HijackThis Tool] - hexon - 05-19-2010

@daneasaur

your ProjectiveHijack is a Opensource tool or a freeware ??

Personally, I think you should make a documentation about your program in pdf and upload it to your website.

RE: ProjectiveHijack [HijackThis Tool] - daneasaur - 05-19-2010

(05-19-2010, 03:25 AM)hexon Wrote: @daneasaur

your ProjectiveHijack is a Opensource tool or a freeware ??

Personally, I think you should make a documentation about your program in pdf and upload it to your website.

This is freeware. I may release a source code later on. The source will however have limited features and have some parts removed to stop people from replicating ProjectiveHijack.

Funny that you should ask for program documentation actually. Me and Nemmyy are currently working on writing one up. So far it is 3 pages long and covers basic aspects of the program. Once the programs are all declared stable and can be used freely I will make sure it is finished and uploaded.

I am also working on finishing the ProjectiveHijack website. You may have already found this, I'm not sure.

RE: ProjectiveHijack [HijackThis Tool] - --([-S7N-])-- - 05-19-2010

(05-18-2010, 02:28 PM)daneasaur Wrote: This program is not primarily to be used by the infected user, if that is what you are suggesting.

I misunderstood then. Can you explain what this tool is actually supposed to do? Teach/help people learn more about HijackThis lines?

RE: ProjectiveHijack [HijackThis Tool] - SkeetMads - 05-19-2010

This seems like a great idea. Keep up the lovely work! Smile