Support Forums
Suggestion Box - Printable Version

+- Support Forums (https://www.supportforums.net)
+-- Forum: Categories (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: Life Support (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: Omni's Secret Hidden Inside Tricks (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Suggestion Box (/showthread.php?tid=5955)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: hf to sf carryovers - Avery - 04-09-2010

(04-09-2010, 10:55 PM)Fallenour Wrote: Id also like to see a runescape section, it was a great place for people to meet up for ingame discussion. Im sure plenty of people would like to see that again.

You bring up a GREAT point.

I loved the Runecape section.

But all people did was talk about RATs Phishing Social Engineering accounts ect. Figures, its Hackforums.

I do believe we could have a Runescape forum / Subforum on SF, and be able to handle staying on topic / actual Runescape Discussion.

RE: hf to sf carryovers - Fallenour - 04-09-2010

see thats the thing though, them such talks is warmongering, and we could report those posts, and have them removed, thats why omni had to get rid of it in the first place, but here, that wouldnt be an issue 8)
Id also like to see a cooking section, I myself love to cook, and having a place were I could go to learn more recipes and teach others to cook would be really cool, I dunno how popular it would be though

RE: hf to sf carryovers - Amped - 04-09-2010

(04-09-2010, 10:58 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: RS sections would go under gaming.
I don't want to see this become another HF. If we import so many sections from it, it undoubtedly will.

Oh my goshhh, I know.. They can't seem to get through their THICK skulls, this site is NOT hackforums and will NEVER be like hackforums.

This site is it OWN forum, even if it IS owned by the same owner.

RE: hf to sf carryovers - Shadow Soul - 04-09-2010

I wouldn't of went as far as giving you a neg, but you should be able to see that hackforums is a troll fest, and a skid fest.

Their is no reason anyone would want this site go to crap like hackforums.

(04-09-2010, 11:02 PM)Amped Wrote: Oh my goshhh, I know.. They can't seem to get through their THICK skulls, this site is NOT hackforums and will NEVER be like hackforums.

This site is it OWN forum, even if it IS owned by the same owner.

please remain on topic, or remove your post and get out of this thread. this thread is meant to create a line up of ideas wed like to see in the future, if you want to troll, please by all means, report to 4chan, they accept trolls with open arms. If not, then by all means, post what youd like to see in the future on sf.

(04-09-2010, 11:05 PM)Fallenour Wrote: please remain on topic, or remove your post and get out of this thread. this thread is meant to create a line up of ideas wed like to see in the future, if you want to troll, please by all means, report to 4chan, they accept trolls with open arms. If not, then by all means, post what youd like to see in the future on sf.

I would like to see members not want a forum like any other forum and have this forum it's own forum. This forum is unique and doesn't need ANYTHING from hackforums.

(04-09-2010, 11:04 PM)Shadow Soul Wrote: I wouldn't of went as far as giving you a neg, but you should be able to see that hackforums is a troll fest, and a skid fest.

Their is no reason anyone would want this site go to crap like hackforums.

hf is a trollfest because it became a target due to all the hacking it contains. Im not saying make a carbon copy of hf, people arent reading into the thread as they should, and following the provided example, im saying post ideas of what you liked, so omni will have an idea of what we want to see in the future. Its not a written in stone type deal, its a suggestion area to remove the clusterfuck of the 300+ threads well see in the future as we go along and people request more and more threads/subsections/etc, it kills massive amounts of hopping that omni will have to do, its meant to save him tons of time by being able to go to one thread, and read what people want to see

(04-09-2010, 11:13 PM)Fallenour Wrote: hf is a trollfest because it became a target due to all the hacking it contains. Im not saying make a carbon copy of hf, people arent reading into the thread as they should, and following the provided example, im saying post ideas of what you liked, so omni will have an idea of what we want to see in the future. Its not a written in stone type deal, its a suggestion area to remove the clusterfuck of the 300+ threads well see in the future as we go along and people request more and more threads/subsections/etc, it kills massive amounts of hopping that omni will have to do, its meant to save him tons of time by being able to go to one thread, and read what people want to see

Omni usually doesn't even make new sub-forums unless there has been "clusterfuck of the 300+ threads" to make sure the sub-forum will stay alive.

look guy, im tired of talking to you, and asking you to leave my thread, get the fudge out troll, your starting to piss me off. your missing a massive MASSIVE amount of information in your tiny brain, THIS THREAD is meant to cluster those MILLIONS OF threads, the posts are gonna be the same, it will just save omni the 3-5 days it will take for him to read them all by just having to come here and see the 5-10k posts on hey, i like runescape, i want a thread. Do you really wanna see 500 "runescape would be GREAT!" threads with maybe 5 or 6 posts, and most of them being oo, another one of these.

(04-09-2010, 11:23 PM)Fallenour Wrote: look guy, im tired of talking to you, and asking you to leave my thread, get the fudge out troll, your starting to piss me off. your missing a massive MASSIVE amount of information in your tiny brain, THIS THREAD is meant to cluster those MILLIONS OF threads, the posts are gonna be the same, it will just save omni the 3-5 days it will take for him to read them all by just having to come here and see the 5-10k posts on hey, i like runescape, i want a thread. Do you really wanna see 500 "runescape would be GREAT!" threads with maybe 5 or 6 posts, and most of them being oo, another one of these.

"THIS THREAD is meant to cluster those MILLIONS OF threads" Make more sense please, I thought this thread is too "how bout we post things here that we like about hf so omni will know what we liked about it, and what we would like to see on sf in the future"

You sir, are missing a huge point I am trying to make. Omni could care less of what we think, and just because "500" threads coming up saying they want a runescape section, it won't happen. This isn't a gaming forum. It is a "Support" forum.

But, I will leave as you wish.