Support Forums

Full Version: How do I prevent Firefox from opening a site that has a virus?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Friends.
Every few minutes Firefox tries to open a site. Because I just got a Trojan off my computer. So the link to the virus does not work anymore but Firefox keeps trying to open it. It says it cannot display this web page. So how do I stop this?
Well if you want the secure surfing facilities with the best quality virus protection then you have to install the high capacity anti virus software. Along with that if you use the best firewall then also you can prevent the virus.
There are many software available which will protect your PC and will not allow Firefox to open any site which contents virus. You can have them installed in your PC. You can also use firewalls which will also protect your PC. It might happen that when any sites is not good then it will show you red mark that means that the site is not good to use. I hope this will help you.
Hello Everyone !!

I suggest you the best way of deducting virus is "Antispyware". Antispyware is easy to download and safe work. When you scanning virus at that time, its not affect your other work. Its very smooth and ability to deducting any kind of virus. I'm sure this will help you a lot.