Support Forums

Full Version: Honestly, are you alone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is based off of a random spell of melancholy that I'm experiencing. Damn adolescence.
(10-09-2009, 11:02 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: [ -> ]This is based off of a random spell of melancholy that I'm experiencing. Damn adolescence.

No, I have a ton of a friends. We hang out and go to the movies every weekend.

I also go to actual school where I am able to interact with other human beings. I'm probably at the happiest point I've ever been in my life.

What about you?
I didn't mean friend-wise, you cat. I have many friends. God, what do they teach y'all rednecks in Arkansass?
(10-09-2009, 11:41 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't mean friend-wise, you cat. I have many friends. God, what do they teach y'all rednecks in Arkansass?

Incest and deer hunting, I think.

Yeap, that's it.
(10-09-2009, 11:42 PM)MreGSX Wrote: [ -> ]Incest and deer hunting, I think.

Yeap, that's it.

I live in Lone Wolf, Oklahoma and have never shot a deer. We do kill squirrels a lot, though.
(10-09-2009, 11:43 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: [ -> ]I live in Lone Wolf, Oklahoma and have never shot a deer. We do kill squirrels a lot, though.

What about incest, do you guys do that?
(10-09-2009, 11:45 PM)MreGSX Wrote: [ -> ]What about incest, do you guys do that?

Yeah. I usually blow my step brother about 3 times a week? But it's okay, because he's hot.
(10-09-2009, 11:54 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah. I usually blow my step brother about 3 times a week? But it's okay, because he's hot.

Step brother? You guys are pansies, that's not incest!
This is probably turned into the most useless thread on this site lol.

Nope, not alone.

And, you guys up north are weird. Incest, squirrel hunting. Come down to Texas. We do nothing but ride horses, shoot deer, ride horses, herd cattle, ride horses, ride horses, and ride horses.
(10-10-2009, 01:00 AM)Grizzly Wrote: [ -> ]This is probably turned into the most useless thread on this site lol.

Nope, not alone.

And, you guys up north are weird. Incest, squirrel hunting. Come down to Texas. We do nothing but ride horses, shoot deer, ride horses, herd cattle, ride horses, ride horses, and ride horses.

Bestiality; incest. What's the difference?
Pages: 1 2