Support Forums

Full Version: Which your favorite programming language?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That is why Objective C is so brilliant in my mind. Straightforward C and obvious OO.

I've always thought Java was a ripoff of openstep. Today they go head to head iphone (openstep derived) vs. Android (java).

What about yours...?
According to me JAVA is the language which is frequently used but in the mobile application only. If we talking about the website development and other things then PHP is most frequently used here. So every other department of the development has different platform.
Visual Basic...it's the only one I've learned in depth. I like Python also.
HI.

I prefer VB because VB has a simple, user-friendly, and efficient programming environment. VB is comprehensive and interactive with an extensive online help network. VB's Component Object Model (COM) can be written and integrated with various programming languages. You can reuse VB codes universally and use Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) to develop customized applications for customers. Integration can help your organization share data more efficiently.

thanks !!