Support Forums

Full Version: How do I switch to the last visited?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For example, if I have 7 tabs open and am on the 2nd tab and then I click the fourth tab, I'd use this hotkey to go directly to the second tab again.
It is very easy to go to the backward and forward position. If you want to shift the backward position then use Ctrl+shift+tab and if you want to shift the forward position then use Ctrl+tab.
There is no any hot key which will directly take you to the second tab again but yes as above stated you can use Ctrl+tab which will one by one take you to the position you want. For example if you are on 7th tab which his your last tab and want to go to 3rd tab then by doing Ctrl+tab you will be taken to 1st then 2nd and then 3rd this is how Ctrl+tab will work, I hope this will help you.
There is another way to go to switch tab position. If you want to shift the forward position then use Ctrl+PageDown and if you want to shift the backward position then use Ctrl+PageUp.