Support Forums

Full Version: Button Firefox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hallo,

I often use the saved passwords of my Firefox browser to see and sometimes erase the passwords...only everytime I must go to Tools - Options - Safety - saved password.
I was arguing if there is a way to insert a link in the toolbar to simplify and speed up this task.

Thank you and hallo to everyone.

This add on adds button on the customise tool bar window. To move them to tool bar you just right click the tool bar and then press customise , select the buttons you want to use and drag them to tool bar.
More than 5,000 users of Firefox one week discovering that they can customize Firefox better than ever using the toolbar Buttons.You can install the toolbar buttons in Firefox add-ons site or directly on the site developers,where you can always count on to get the latest version.I often use passwords stored in my Firefox browser to view and sometimes remove the passwords.