Support Forums

Full Version: Internet Connection Speed tweak thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hope this thread takes off. I know there are only so many ways, but our members should be informed. Also, just in case anyone else was wondering.

Got a need for speed?

If you know any internet connection tweaks, post them here.
Hello.
I doubt this thread will be successful, because if people have good tweaks, they'd want to steal the spotlight and make their own thread about it. I don't blame them, either; I'd do the same. Sorry.
(10-09-2009, 07:03 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: [ -> ]Hello.
I doubt this thread will be successful, because if people have good tweaks, they'd want to steal the spotlight and make their own thread about it. I don't blame them, either; I'd do the same. Sorry.

You're a real bizzkill. That's two of my threads now. Thanks though.
Foe what u need the help
Most of that crap never works (...for me)
DAMMIT! I hate this new word filter... I'm trying to be good! But it always gets me!
I'm just going to call this thread closed. It should have never been opened. My mistake.
I use Cable-Nut,

It's freeware you can get it here:

http://download.cnet.com/CableNut/3000-2...60128.html
(10-09-2009, 07:03 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: [ -> ]Hello.

Do you enjoy making offtopic posts to boost you post count?

On-topic: Most of the stuff i've tried doesn't work.