Support Forums

Full Version: Cash Plugin!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ahem.. Yes?
Could you explain a tad bit more? ;)
MyBux still doesn't have all the added features yet, and plus that's it's first release, so I don't think we should add it to the forum until it meets the standards of what the Cash Mod had. Otherwise, you're downgrading yourself just to upgrade later....

Dr Small
Yeah. Once it has all the features that the old Cash mod had, we'll add it to here. ;)
Correct. Because I can't see no sense adding MyBux right now, when it doesn't have a character count or donate option yet. It defeats it's purpose right now. But when he gets those things added to it, and hopefully more, we'll add it and have the ability to donate to each other =)

Dr Small
If I get around to adding a cash plugin, it will be MYPS, Labrocca's plugin. So far from what I've seen of it and heard it works pretty good, but I'll test it on my localhost first and if it works OK, I'll add it to the forum. Smile
Sounds great. I'd love to have the old cash mod back, or even labrocca's new one. Big Grin
Well now, I've added MYPS. Everyone has had their points recounted, and you, Beta, have 890. Perhaps later I will also bring the Auctions forum back, that we had a long long time ago for the Cash Mod.
Oh cool! I'm all for adding Auctions back. We could "buy" and "sell" weird things for our Firefox Points. Big Grin
Alrighty then.

If I get enough Yes votes we will add the Auctions forum back. Smile
Pages: 1 2