Support Forums

Full Version: Accepting TUT Requests' for Beginners...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All...

I'm accepting TUT requests from people that what to know Windows 7 better. Please Post up or PM Me on the TUT that you would like posted, and I'll post them up!!!
I'd like to see a tutorial on manually installing downloaded themes. I know it's easy, I can do it, but it would be a great tutorial for beginners wanting to spruce up the look of their Windows 7 environment.
(10-09-2009, 06:13 PM)ProspectDotNet Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to see a tutorial on manually installing downloaded themes. I know it's easy, I can do it, but it would be a great tutorial for beginners wanting to spruce up the look of their Windows 7 environment.

Currently the only "themes" available for Windows 7 consist of a wallpaper, a tab color, and a sound pack. There aren't any transformation packs like that of XP or Vista.

A tutorial like that would be useless.
(10-09-2009, 06:18 PM)MreGSX Wrote: [ -> ]Currently the only "themes" available for Windows 7 consist of a wallpaper, a tab color, and a sound pack. There aren't any transformation packs like that of XP or Vista.

Grrrr sorry. I should have researched first.
(10-09-2009, 06:18 PM)MreGSX Wrote: [ -> ]Currently the only "themes" available for Windows 7 consist of a wallpaper, a tab color, and a sound pack. There aren't any transformation packs like that of XP or Vista.

Correct...
How about this. Could you possibly do a tutorial on setting up a virtualbox with VMware? I've always wanted to try it but I don't know what to do exactly.
Sure...

In Progress:
- Setting up a Virtualbox via VMware (Win7 and Linux)