Support Forums

Full Version: Seek | Now Open
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

at0mik

[Image: seek_ad.gif]

Board Name: Seek
Board URL: http://www.addictedfx.com/seek/forums/
Board Description: Seek is a brand new forum service that has just newly opened. We offer forum owners to expose themselves and gain traffic through free advertising offered on the forums. You may think this is like any other advertising forum and that they too also offer free advertising. We have our very own theme created by me and I hope you guys like it Smile.

But if you look, that advertising isn't completely free as they have catches such as having a post count requirement, link back to their own forums. Here at Seek, we have scrapped those ideas entirely and allow you to ADVERTISE COMPLETELY FOR FREE, NO CATCHES WHATSOEVER.

We also have forums where you can kick back, relax and chit chat about the anything from everyday media, sports to deep intellectual discussions with politics and religion. So why not come visit today, utilise our services and experience Seek!
* FirefoxWiz likes it
* FirefoxWiz is already a member

Very nice forum! Big Grin
this is too good to be real.
....so, what's the catches? Big Grin
Dr Small Wrote:this is too good to be real.
....so, what's the catches? Big Grin

The only catch is you have to fill out a form to submit your site, and it has to be approved. Tongue LOL!
I like the layout. One problem, the main picture won't show up.
I was going to register, but when I clicked the link, provided at the top of this page, I got this message:
Quote:
This Account Has Been Suspended
Please contact WebExtension Staff/Owners as soon as possible to have your account unsuspended

Dr Small
Wow, I'm getting that now too. I wonder what happened?!
Hmm that doesn't sound good. Sounds like he got in trouble. Dun Dun Dun