Support Forums

Full Version: Save/Open file trouble
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I change the settings for the action FireFox takes when I click on a file to save/open? I haven't had any problems with this (always came up with a box asking what I would like to do with the file, which was fine with me), but once, after I clicked on the link for a torrent, I told it the save it (and to always save this type of file). Now every time I click on a torrent link, it asks where I want to save, skipping the save/open question. This is not what I want to happen every time I click on a torrent link; I want it to open, not save. How do I change this? I've been through all the settings under Tools>Options but I don't see anything like this there. Oh, and I have the most recent version of FireFox (2.0.0.1 I think).
Try going to Tools > Options > Content > go down to File Types and click Manage. Now go down through and find Torrent, or whatever, and either change or remove the action assigned. ;)

Is that it?
Yeah, that was it. That was probably the one place I didn't try. Thanks!