Support Forums

Full Version: Keyboard Shortcuts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ever wonder what shortcuts Firefox has, or looking for a certain one perhaps?

While in your Firefox, go to the Help menu at the top. Then click Help Contents.
When in Help Contents, look at the side bar on the left, under Accessibility Features, expand "Using a Keyboard" and click Keyboard Shortcuts.

There you will find all the shortcuts configured for Firefox! Big Grin

Hope you like my tutorial!
Very helpful tut. I like it! Smile Should help new users right along the right path!

BTW, CTRL+T opens a new tab Tongue I love that one!
Hi!
This is great tutorial and it is very useful for everyone. I like this tutorial.Thank you
so much for sharing this tutorial. By this, I can know all keyboard shortcuts.
Hi..
Its been really good one also the information is being really good one...
Every person can know about fir fox browser it is nice to launch this browser. i like it and i like to work on that .i alway to do my On-line work on this browser its really nice.if you want to directly go on in title tag so you can just press ctrl+t so you can reach There.
That really works I wasn't aware about it I am using FireFox since last long time but I had never thought of these type of facility. It really will make my work very easy good job done by you I really like it very much.
(12-12-2006, 07:11 AM)Beta Wrote: [ -> ]Ever wonder what shortcuts Firefox has, or looking for a certain one perhaps?

While in your Firefox, go to the Help menu at the top. Then click Help Contents.
When in Help Contents, look at the side bar on the left, under Accessibility Features, expand "Using a Keyboard" and click Keyboard Shortcuts.

There you will find all the shortcuts configured for Firefox! Big Grin

Hope you like my tutorial!
This is very nice trick for knowing keyboard shortcut for firefox. You can also use ctrl+T keyboard short cut for opening new tab in the firefox. If you have so many site list in your excel and you want to check them all then just copy that site list from excel and just press ctrl+alt+v for opening multiple tabs for multiple sites in the firefox.
There are lots of shortcuts which can be controlled from the keyboard and even from the mouse itself. It is really easy to use the firefox by the use of the forums.
This is really nice tips, and i like Ctrl+T for open new tab, this is required when our mouse is not working,
Thank you so much.
Ha ha nice trick very helpful
Pages: 1 2