Support Forums

Full Version: Leaving
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The rules here are just too harsh, so I am leaving till they are changed.

P.S. You have already lost 5 members (2 were staff) to the harsh rules, so mabey you should reconsider the rules if your want the site to suceede. ;) Otherwise...
As it is your wish to leave I'll respect that and not argue.
I don't see that the rules are too harsh, besides, which one are you talking about?
Cool_Guy Wrote:The rules here are just too harsh, so I am leaving till they are changed.

P.S. You have already lost 5 members (2 were staff) to the harsh rules, so mabey you should reconsider the rules if your want the site to suceede. ;) Otherwise...

No hard feelings, NV.
To tell you the truth though, If I left every forum I registered at because of one harsh rule, I wouldn't be anywhere at this moment.

The rules are only harsh for the people who do not want to listen to them, thats why none of the rest of us see the rules as harsh.
As Papa said once to DrPoodle I believe, "If you have to swear to get your point across, consider expanding your vocabulary".

You've always been a good, helpful, and rule-obeying member here, is there a REAL REAL reason to stop it now?? Sad

Again, no hard feelings, pal.
Sara
Maybe he learned a new swear word. :p

Bye then.
CraKteR Wrote:Maybe he learned a new swear word. Tongue

Bye then.
Thats possible I reckon... :O
See ya, mac.
I guess that just means you ain't got no character if you can't take a simple rule such as the ones here.
I Mean, after all, you did follow and obey the rules, while you were in staff, so they possible can't be to harsh, since you did abide by them.

But now it's your choice not to follow them, and you think they're to harsh, so see ya.
With rules like we have here, we won't be committing suciside, but rather, purge all the bad members out, and keep the good ones.

Dr Small
Watch it, Dr Small.

Well hay, I read on some site:
Quote:that by not using inappropriate language you appear more mature

Tongue
FirefoxWiz Wrote:Watch it, Dr Small.

Well hay, I read on some site:
Quote:that by not using inappropriate language you appear more mature

Tongue

Couln'ta said it better myself! Big Grin
Cool_Guy Wrote:You have already lost 5 members (2 were staff)
I thought only one of them was staff (happypenguin)... And the other was DrPoodle, then you. That would make 3 correct?
or am I missing someone?
He was staff also!
He was a Moderator, which would make to staff members....

Dr Small
Pages: 1 2