Support Forums

Full Version: Bigger tabs for Firefox 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you notice that the tabs in Firefox 2.0 are smaller than normal, like I did, and you're so used to the bigger tabs, here's a code snippet to add into your chrome editor, so you can change the size of the tabs to any size you want.

First, you must have Mr. Tech Local install, installed, and you need to go to "Edit My Config --> Chrome Editor --> userChrome.css" and add this code to the bottom of the code:

Code:
/* Change the tab-bar height */
tab {height: 35px !important;} .tabbrowser-strip {height: 35px !important;}

You can change the size, by replacing the pixel sizes to whatever you want.

Dr Small
Thanks, Dr Small. (please can I call you Doc?)

Yeah, I had noticed that the tabs looked a lot smaller than normal, but I got so used to them I don't even mind them now.

Thanks for the tip on how to fix this though, I'm sure it'll come in handy sometime! Smile

Sara
I have shown the code of tab.You can used App Tabs.It is solution of your problem that you want to manage the look of the tab in pin format.In the Firefox 2.0 a it was dealt with the edge case.There were many tabs in a new way.I had noticed that the tabs looked a lot smaller than normal.