Support Forums

Full Version: What are the "Must Have" extensions.....?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know there are many extensions for Firefox, but what ones are the best to have for overall browser enjoyment. Could some of you give me your opinions and reasons why you have chosen the extensions you have.... I currently am running:

Greasemonkey
Google toolbar
Foxy Tunes
Search Plugin Hacks
Yahoo photos Easy upload tool

Tha't it.....any suggestions form the pros out there?
Heh, I got 25 extensions, so it's pretty hard to choose. .

Beings I am running FF2.0, I miss my favorite extension, Tab Mix Plus.

With TMP (Tab Mix Plus) you can do all sorts of stuff, such as making javascript popups open in tabs, make unread tabs colored and bold and such, "Protect" a tab so it can't be x-ed out of, ect.

That's my favorite one. Unfortunately, it's not compatible with 2.0! Sad

lol, I might come up with more later.

FW
I use Tab Mix Plus, Greasemonkey, and Restart Firefox. That's basicly my main exstensions, and I never use any others.

Dr Small
If you have Mr Tech Local Install you don't need "Restart Firefox".... MR Tech Local Install has tons of extra features too.

BTW, one of the new extensions I can't do without is Webshots Premium Grabber!!! Big Grin
I have Tab Mix Plus for 2.0. :banana:
Oh really? Did you upgrade the exstension for yourself, or did you actually find where it has been updated?

Dr Small
No, he didn't. The developers upgraded it themselves.
I seem to be using EditCSS most of all.
Dr Small Wrote:Oh really? Did you upgrade the exstension for yourself, or did you actually find where it has been updated?
I was able to obtain a Preview release, I believe it was from the developers site. Smile