Support Forums

Full Version: Ghost in the machine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The principal is simple enough. By the mere fact that a computer calculates millions and billions of bytes per second, it is said (by whom idk) that the Chaos Theory (which is quite structured by the by) will build and compile random 'extra' code withing its subroutines. These random codes are incorportated into the next 'batch' of commands which eventually lead to an unforseen output.

Can someone plz tell me why i am not able to view linked images. What i get is a white page with the URL and image name at the very top left. Why am i not able to view the pics? Suggestions welcomed and appreciated.

If these bugs continue, i'm switching to Linux or similar....

Slightly annoyed at this matter....
- Jougukny -
Not able to view linked images? White page? Could you produce a screenshot of this effect?
I don't know how to do that; as in steps.....

I can capture a screenshot and i think i can code the link, but where do i put the jpg. Can it be take from my computer or do i have to upload it to an image-bank website. I think i still have an account at Photobucket.

Thanks for the help....(ps; have switched to Netscape - and my cursor is still going for random walks...Agggghhh!)
I mean a picture of the white page (use the Print Screen button on your keyboard) then you should be able to upload it to imageshack (or Photobucket) and post the link here!