Support Forums

Full Version: Finish my post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The last thing I remember doing before I went to bed was brushing

my teeth with popcorn flavored toothpaste and putting the cat in the bag and tossing him out

the door. He then screamed so loud that it woke up my grandpa on the third floor. He came

running downstairs with his double barrel shotgun, and filled the screaming cat, full of lead

and waking up the neighbors for blocks around. Just then his wife came out with her teeth in

her left hand and a baseball bat in her right hand and put her teeth back in her mouth and bit

the cat. She hit the poor shot cat on the head with the baseball bat and it splattered it's brains

on the grass, that was lit by the light of the moon and then everyone went to bed and didn't

wake up till late the next morning
The last thing I remember doing before I went to bed was brushing my teeth with

popcorn flavored toothpaste and putting the cat in the bag and tossing him out the door. He

then screamed so loud that it woke up my grandpa on the third floor. He came running

downstairs with his double barrel shotgun, and filled the screaming cat, full of lead and waking

up the neighbors for blocks around. Just then his wife came out with her teeth in her left hand

and a baseball bat in her right hand and put her teeth back in her mouth and bit the cat. She hit

the poor shot cat on the head with the baseball bat and it splattered it's brains on the grass,

that was lit by the light of the moon and then everyone went to bed and didn't wake up till late

the next morning got up and ate breakfast, then brushed their teeth again...
The last thing I remember doing before I went to bed was brushing my teeth with

popcorn flavored toothpaste and putting the cat in the bag and tossing him out the door. He

then screamed so loud that it woke up my grandpa on the third floor. He came running

downstairs with his double barrel shotgun, and filled the screaming cat, full of lead and waking

up the neighbors for blocks around. Just then his wife came out with her teeth in her left hand

and a baseball bat in her right hand and put her teeth back in her mouth and bit the cat. She hit

the poor shot cat on the head with the baseball bat and it splattered it's brains on the grass,

that was lit by the light of the moon and then everyone went to bed and didn't wake up till late

the next morning got up and ate breakfast, then brushed their teeth again. I looked over the

back garden and saw...
The last thing I remember doing before I went to bed was brushing

my teeth with popcorn flavored toothpaste and putting the cat in the bag and tossing him out

the door. He then screamed so loud that it woke up my grandpa on the third floor. He came

running downstairs with his double barrel shotgun, and filled the screaming cat, full of lead

and waking up the neighbors for blocks around. Just then his wife came out with her teeth in

her left hand and a baseball bat in her right hand and put her teeth back in her mouth and bit

the cat. She hit the poor shot cat on the head with the baseball bat and it splattered it's brains

on the grass, that was lit by the light of the moon and then everyone went to bed and didn't

wake up till late the next morning got up and ate breakfast, then brushed their teeth again. I

looked over the back garden and saw a great big black horse, standing there eating

grass