Support Forums

Full Version: Cool Guy Rocks!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wasn't sure where to put this but this place looks good.

It's not my intention to embarrass Cool Guy, but I want to recognize him for saving the forum. When I thanked him in another thread, his FIRST RESPONSE was that we gotta give some of the credit to DennisTT. (How can anyone not respect THAT!!) To be sure, DennisTT did provide some critical solutions and I certainly DON'T MEAN to diminish his role. What I'm recognizing Cool Guy for here is the work and sweat that he put into it. We exchanged a number of emails while the forum was down and every time he responded, he was working on getting the forum fixed. I can't say this for SURE, but I'm pretty sure that he spent several HOURS working on this.

Having said that, I want to also thank DennisTT again. Without his expertise, I probably wouldn't be posting this here right now.

I hereby nominate both of you for elevation to the exalted office of Official Forum Heroes.

Papa
Great job DennisTT and Cool Guy!

PS Papa, I might add a usergroup called Offical Forum Heroes! They deserve it! Big Grin

FW
Hehe. Thanks for that, Papa Spot and FFW. Smile

Go Cool Guy! (no no, it should be go Great Guy!)

Sorry, I have to catch up a little. Just found this thread!

Yes, I noticed Cool Guy got promoted to Super Mod, too. ;) Good Goin'!

-Beta