Support Forums

Full Version: Internet Exploder 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Post Blanked
LOL, no it looks horrible Tongue

I like the "We heard you ..." part!!!

-Beta
It looks horrible, I hate the tabs they are just too much.
Why do Microsoft have to steal everything from everyone else? >.<
MSIE just wants to top FF, so they are going to copy things and say FF copied them from MSIE...
Beta Wrote:I like the "We heard

you ..." part!!!

I got a good laugh out of that, too. Tongue

I road tested IE7 when it first came out in beta (uhhhh...the software beta--not you,

Beta). I was profoundly unimpressed. And since Microsoft steadfastly refuses to go open source, you will never have more features than the measly few

that they ALLOW you to have. As far as the looks go, you're pretty much stuck with the one plain design that they allow you to have. Sure, they've added

tabs just like other browsers have had for years and they've added a couple of security features. But it's not like they didn't have much ROOM to

improve security. And they're STILL years behind the rest of the industry on it.

As far as the "We heard you" joke, Microsoft hears NOTHING. They

think they know what's best for you and you won't be allowed to change ANYTHING except for a few minor visuals. In fact, as soon as I can come up with

the kahunas, I'm switching my OS to Linux.

Am I the only one who thinks that it's a little bit odd for someone to join a Firefox forum to champion IE?

It's no big deal; it just makes me wonder a little bit.

Papa
Just like with Vista where they have

copied a lot from Mac OS X.

If they wanna top FF they better start making it good then ;)
Sure, they have fixed a lot of those nasty IE 6 bugs, but if

they really want to succeed they better start making minor updates as well. Not just major updates like SPs and new versions. Like 7.0.1 after an month

after releasing for example.
FirefoxWiz Wrote:MSIE just wants

to top FF, so they are going to copy things and say FF copied them from MSIE...

Most of the so-called upgrades that MS comes out

with are little more than repackaging of the previous version. They'll give it a slightly different look and a couple of new features and call it

revolutionary.

Papa
Papa Spot Wrote:I got a good laugh out of that, too. Tongue

I road tested IE7 when it first came out in beta (uhhhh...the software beta--not you, Beta).
:lol:

I agree Papa. They are years behind. . . Think, how long has MSIE been around? And how long has these other browsers been around that have tabs? MSIE is just now getting tabs? hmm.. :\

Quote:Like 7.0.1 after an month after releasing for example.
Yeah. If they really wanted to make it better...

FW

Well, actuailly , I never sue Fire Fox, I only use IE7. I say that it does compete with FireFox, except that there is no browser history.
How can you say that when you don't use Firefox?
Not that it doesn't compete with it, it took long time to get it competing with it, in some months Firefox will be way ahead of them again.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7