Support Forums

Full Version: Can someone recommend me a PC game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello.

Well, usually I'm into fantasy and all that, but recently, I've developed the urge to play a game where I can just massacre people. Like, actual pedestrians. Something like Grand Theft Auto, but I really don't care. It could be Zoo Tycoon, where you can set tigers loose on people, for all I care. I just want a game where I can cause bloodshed for fun.

Take, for example, "Destroy All Humans" for the Gamecube. You were this alien guy with a lot of 'powers', including telekinesis, and you could just destroy humans/animals. I really enjoyed it.

If y'all know of any games with elements that I've described, then please, recommend them to me. And no, I am not a serial killer in the making; I am simply an average teenage guy who likes violence.
Get Postal 2 with some codes and your off. ;)
(10-09-2009, 02:44 AM)Guerreiro Wrote: [ -> ]Get Postal 2 with some codes and your off. ;)

Look awesome Smile If I enjoy it, I'll +rep you; thanks.
I await more suggestions.
They're not exactly the 'bloodshed' type games, but I'd highly recommend getting Call of Duty4 and Crysis (They're excellent FPS games), along with World of Warcraft and/or Aion for your classic MMORPG game.

I'm a Game Freak so if you're still after 'bloodshed' games I can try and come up with a list. Cool
Prototype btw, check that one out and i think you will go nuts. Big Grin Basically you are a superpowered protagonist and the world (read city) is at your feet. And no problem, Postal 2 is a sick game.
Get Counter Strike Source or Diablo 2 with the LoD.
Yeah I agree with ReVamped, Crysis is a great game, with awesome graphics!
If it's all out massacre with freedom to explore: I recommend Prototype. Manhattan Island is your playground, plenty of humans, infected zombies, hunters, military personnel to kill and a lot of tanks, helicopters, bases to destroy or jack. Big Grin Enjoy.

Coming in at a close second in my good book of massacre, Postal 2. Take Guerreiro's word on that. Smile
need for speed undercover best
How come nobody here knows of Postal 2? Tongue and yeah Diablo 2 rocks.. but that is not what he asked for. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3