Support Forums

Full Version: Paintball
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
:banana: So any of u like paintball tell some storys if u do

and tell wat kind of gun u have, and if u like paintballing

:banana: or if u airsoft and if u like it wat kind of gun do u have

yes i like arisoft a lot i have two guns and

they are very good a play a lot to i have a sniper rifle and a pistol i love playing with my friends for paintball i play sometimes even though its not my

favorite
i like air soft i have a MP5SD5 and its AWSOME I

LIKE TO SHOOT PEOPLE IN THE LEG SO THEY FALLL THEN I KILL THEM!!!!!!!!

hAPPY IM GOOD AT SNIPIN ARE U ITS AWSOME I MAKE PEOPLE CRY

HAHA
i dont have a gun but its fun my favorite gun is

the automatic tompson.
Dounuts if u like tompsons do u like AK-47 or

M4
Admin do u like paintball or airsoft????
To tell you the truth DaSnipa I've never played

either. So I couldn't cast my vote. Could you please tell me about both of them?

FW (Admin)

well paintball you load mini balls filled

withpaint any you shoot them at eachother with the gun and there are different parts to it then airsoft looks exactly like a real gun and shoots like plastic

bee'bs and they both kind of hurt but it is fun running around shooting eachother i really enjoy it they are measures in FPS or feet per second the average

is about 300Fps you dont need to know much about it to play either of them but it is really fun even if your not that good there price range is usualy

betwenn 10$-300$ for airsoft and paintball is priced from 100$-1000$ for a gun and you also hafto to pay for paintballs and bee'bs seperatly it is

something really to enjoy to tell you the truth i like airsoft more it is more realilistic and more running around you can play from 1 or as many players as

you want or just shoot at targets if you like it is one of my favorite hobbys the down side of them is the money issue for some people but if it is not it is

loads of fun i hope that tells you more about paintball and airsoft it may not be fun for you as a girl but it is still a great expierence and there is always

more to learn about it i hope this helps Fw and anyone else who reads it more about pintball and airsoft by the way there are rules to it just like any other

sport or game you would play..............AIRSOFT AND PAINTBALL RULE!!!!!

i can also tell you a couple stories ill tell one well me and my friends all

come over and were going to play airsoft everyone starts to arrive and were all talking and making the teams and we go outside and start to get ready so

one of my friends gos running out to get something so my other friend is 10 feet away from him shoots him right in the back he falls like he trips on

something and his face lands right in the mud and we all start laughing like crazy and he runs at my friend who shot him tackles him and they start fighting

the mud and then we all start a mud fight and hafto go change are clothes and just keep laughing and laughing

i would say this is my area of expertise
PAINTBALL IS GOOD CUZ U DONT HAVE TO COK

IT EVERYTIME
I also like AKs but tompson are better wwII guns

are awsone

so Fw did that explain it to you
Pages: 1 2