Support Forums

Full Version: Do you like the rain?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It's been raining here for like, the past five hours, and I really love it. It's very soothing.
I enjoy standing in the rain.
(10-09-2009, 01:30 AM)iBruteforce Wrote: [ -> ]I enjoy standing in the rain.

Enchanting.
I enjoy taking walks in the rain, as long as it isn't a) downpouring & b) freezing :>
I adore the rain, though, I do often catch a cold due to it.
I love the rain, out here in the aussie rain forest the raindrops can get to the size of marbles, feels like your swimming Smile
(10-09-2009, 01:50 AM)iPhish Wrote: [ -> ]I love the rain, out here in the aussie rain forest the raindrops can get to the size of marbles, feels like your swimming Smile

Sounds wonderful. In Oklahoma, the weather is always changing; it's ridiculous. However, rains usually come in batches. So, it'll rain for 1-2 days straight or more, and won't rain against for 2 weeks or more.
Elektrisk, I'm from Texas, it's the same way. I love working out on my land in the rain. A lot of people shelter away from work if it's raining. So what if I get dirty. I was in the Army, so what if you get wet, you just keep doing what you want. War doesn't stop for rain, and neither does work.

You'd be surprised how much I can get done in the rain. I can move my cattle, work in the garden, all sorts of things. Just no mowing or building lol. And definitely no working on my offices electricity :o
(10-09-2009, 01:55 AM)Grizzly Wrote: [ -> ]Elektrisk, I'm from Texas, it's the same way. I love working out on my land in the rain. A lot of people shelter away from work if it's raining. So what if I get dirty. I was in the Army, so what if you get wet, you just keep doing what you want. War doesn't stop for rain, and neither does work.

You'd be surprised how much I can get done in the rain. I can move my cattle, work in the garden, all sorts of things. Just no mowing or building lol. And definitely no working on my offices electricity :o

Yeah, the rain isn't much of a hindrance, unless it's being extremely relentless :b And yes, not being able to mow is freakin' annoying. It always seems to rain when the lawn needs to be mowed the most. However, the rain makes for great muddin opportunities ^^ But, also opportunities to get your car stuck >.<

PS: You speak as though I'm an adult, haha. I'm only fifteen. But, all the same :b
I love the rain. Especially in the summer. It is sorta "relaxing". Tongue
as long as it isn't insanely cold out, i don't mind it.
Pages: 1 2 3