Support Forums

Full Version: [Req] Remove the talk about HF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I see a few users talking about hackforums.
Search hackforums and 22 pages come up. In my opinion, I think the discussion about hackforums should be not be allowed simply because it has nothing to do with support and the forum itself. People come from all over the internet for support not for hacking.

Did put much time and effort into this but discuss.
We discourage it but we know it's going to happen. We try to keep the discussion short. Just like this thread.
A lot of people come and spam 100 posts here... I didn't even know that's what the feather was for Omg
If the posts don't meet standards of quality, the feather is not awarded.
If you check the ban list spammers are removed before they reach 100 posts. This is no longer a issue anyway. Most of the spamming has stopped.
It's Omni's site. He owns it and I do not see a problem with it. however we should try and keep it down.
As Omniscient pointed out, it's bound to occur considering the majority of SF's users were emitted from HF.
(07-19-2010, 08:30 PM)Solidify Wrote: [ -> ]As Omniscient pointed out, it's bound to occur considering the majority of SF's users were emitted from HF.

yeah, i just joined..... i knew months ago join this site get 100 posts andi get my feather.. and thats what ima do!!!
I hate how lots of people say "Hi I'm --- from HF" like they're born and live there.
(07-31-2010, 12:08 AM)Cybr Wrote: [ -> ]I hate how lots of people say "Hi I'm --- from HF" like they're born and live there.

i just joined... whats with the prejudice?
Pages: 1 2 3