Support Forums

Full Version: What are some games that I should get?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I want to get some single player games. I made this thread because I want to know what you guys think are good games for me.

My time range of release is from 2007 to now. Good graphics are a must Big Grin

I like first-person shooters. That's primarily what I want. I want them for PC. My computer's specifications are:
  • CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300 2.7Ghz
  • RAM: 2GB
  • Graphics: ATi Radeon 4650 HD
  • Hard Drive: 1TB

Tell me what you guys think are good single-player first-person shooters!
Bump? Anyone know some good games?
Good games and FPS are generally never in the same sentence. However, you have just seen an example of the near-impossible. But, if you want fun games, I'll list some that I frequently play: Trackmania, a fun, fast-paced, free racing game; Gunz, a fun, third-person shooter that is free; League of Legends, a fun, DotA-type game.

Those are three free games that are enjoyable and require skill. If you'd like a different compilation of games that suit different needs, feel free to say so.

P.S. I like free games. They're like kryptonite.
For Steam?
Fallout 3
Any of the CoD's
Day of Defeat: Source
Counter Strike: Source
GTA IV
Starcraft II
GTA Sun Andrees.
Counter-Strike 1.6.
Warcraft III The Frozen Throne.
*cough* Call of Duty MW2 or COD4
Nice hard drive memory Big Grin
Na, they don't need to be Steam. And I'll think about some of these. Thanks.
Sim City 4 ftw tbh.

I also play COD MW2, I used to play wow, but I've stopped as it's just the same crap over and over again. FPS are not very fun single player, again, same thing over and over. Get some RTS games, like Age of Empires III, Age of Mythology, things like that.
Call of duty series.
I don't know if your a big fan but I love GTA!
Thanks guys, I'm gonna get some of these!
Pages: 1 2 3