Support Forums

Full Version: my dogs dying
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Should I be happy?

She's 14 turning 15 soon.. you may have read the first line and been like WTF?!?!, but... would you rather have your dog die then hurt?

Can't really tell. Sucks either way -_-.
Thats kinda crap that she may be dying but she has lived a pretty long life for a dog. Think about that's 105 in dog years.
I'm afraid to say she's lived a pretty long and healthy life.
If she's suffering due to old age, I'd put her to sleep. :[
yea
putting her to sleep is much better then her suffering

what they do (incase u aint know) is they sedate the dog to a sleep then inject it so that it doesnt wake up
nvr knew what happend and they die in there sleep
very peacefull
Thats so sad Sad I'm sorry . Personally I think you just just leave her be and she will die by herself ...
I would feel bad either way, I sometimes myself wonder what I would do if my dog just died.
Hopefully it gets better. Sad
I gave my dog away before she dies so I will never know what happened to her.
At times, I think it;s better that way and on occasion, I wish I could see her once more.

Godpseed.
My dog is 14. I hope she breaks a world record for oldest dog, she is pretty fit for her age & healthy at the moment.
I will be crushed when she dies. If the dog is suffering then it probably wants to die.
I don't want my dog to suffer or feel pain if she needs to be put down one day i would rather that then have her suffer.
she's not suffering

maybe we can go to the dog park together cheeseburger :p

I dunno how she's doing Im in cali shes in nj XD
Wow, almost 15 years. That dog is almost as old as me. At least she knows she is loved.
Pages: 1 2