Support Forums

Full Version: Good laptop under $400
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys I want to buy a laptop under $400, it could be a little bit over like $450. Which brand should I get? Acer, Asus, HP, Dell, Lenovo etc. Please help me pick a good one. It should have a fast processor, with 3GB+ of ram and the hard drive should at least be over 150GB.
When I first started looking for a cheap laptop like you, I was told Dell Inspirons are very reliable for their price.
Here's one I found for you that is $460 w/ 4GB of RAM, and 500GB on the HD.

Hope I helped.
(07-15-2010, 03:13 PM)zShotS Wrote: [ -> ]When I first started looking for a cheap laptop like you, I was told Dell Inspirons are very reliable for their price.
Here's one I found for you that is $460 w/ 4GB of RAM, and 500GB on the HD.

Hope I helped.

where?
(07-19-2010, 02:11 PM)Kharnage Wrote: [ -> ]where?

Tigerdirect.com
(07-19-2010, 04:29 PM)zShotS Wrote: [ -> ]Tigerdirect.com

No, I mean where's the one you found for me?
Tigerdirect isn't that great, they usually have expensive shipping.
Newegg is generally cheaper all around. Maybe you would want something like this? It only has a dual core processor at 2.3 GHz but pretty much all of the laptops you get in your price range will be like that.
Try checking out Best Buy's website for cheap net-books if your looking for something in the $200-300 price range. I was recently at one of their stores, and found one that seemed to be worth it's price.
(07-15-2010, 02:59 PM)Kharnage Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys I want to buy a laptop under $400, it could be a little bit over like $450. Which brand should I get? Acer, Asus, HP, Dell, Lenovo etc. Please help me pick a good one. It should have a fast processor, with 3GB+ of ram and the hard drive should at least be over 150GB.

For brand wise I would go with a HP over the other's.
Doubt you could find a good Dell at that price range as generally they cost more and not much better IMO. As for store recommendations, I'll vouch for NewEgg as well. Bought several items off there without any problems in the past.
You should check out some Dell brands IMO.
Pages: 1 2