Support Forums

Full Version: Steve Carell Leaving 'The Office'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ahh, another excellent comedy show going down the drain (imo, anyway)

NBC's hit comedy series The Office is my absolute favorite show on TV and one of it's best characters is calling it quits in May after his contract ends. If any of you love the show, I'm sure you're just as sad as I am.

Here's the article: Link

"Steve Carell is leaving 'The Office' next May, E! confirms.Carell told BBC in April that his contract expires at the end of this season and he did not plan to renew it. Now he has made it clear he wasn't just holding out for a better salary."
What!?!?!?!?!? Why would he leave!? That show was awesome Sad
He better start something even better
Noooo:/
That's just insane.
Now I'm pissed. I decided to get into that show and I have been watching 7 hours of it so far (out of like 26) and now I see this? Wtf..
I guess his contract is ending after 7 seasons and he doesn't want to renew it. Truly a shame.
Steve Carell is the office. Without his character the show will tank.
(07-18-2010, 08:55 PM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]Steve Carell is the office. Without his character the show will tank.
I highly agree. He is the main source of comedy and humor, in my opinion.
It's the way he presents himself to the audience and how he subtly portrays his character in such a funny way. No one can replace that.
(07-18-2010, 09:00 PM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]It's the way he presents himself to the audience and how he subtly portrays his character in such a funny way. No one can replace that.
You took the words right out of my mouth.
I just started recently watching 'The Office' constantly. It's a real bummer he's leaving. Him and the guy who plays as Dwight, make the show what it is.
Pages: 1 2