Support Forums

Full Version: soma.... what a drug,,,?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
alright, well, lately ive been taking Soma's and 2 days ago, i took 7 of them, i was blanking out, dont remember to much of what happened, but what i do remember is that i was happy... like REALLY happy, the only downside i see to myself taking these is, if i do overdose, my heart will stop, and i know 2 days ago, im pretty sure 1 or 2 more pills, and that would have been it............

what im asking is.... is it time to call it quits and stop? or just relax with them and ease myself off of them slowly?

like, for the last 2 days i havent taken but 1 more soma, and i still feel some of the effects from taking soma.....

it makes you REALLy happy, you CRAVE chocolate, your REALLY tispy, and stuff like that, but overall its like a good feeling... i dunno.....

for those who dont know what soma is, its really just a really good muscle relaxer

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0000717
All drugs/chemicals that you put in your body aren't good so yes, you should continue to stop slowly. Also if you take a lot of them now then you might be immune to its effects if you ever need it for something besides getting high later in life.
(07-12-2010, 09:30 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: [ -> ]All drugs/chemicals that you put in your body aren't good so yes, you should continue to stop slowly. Also if you take a lot of them now then you might be immune to its effects if you ever need it for something besides getting high later in life.

well yeah.... and to be perfectly honest with you i have a really high natural immunity to it anyways, 2 days ago when i took the 7 pills, i was told to start with a half, and work my way up, which i did and gave it half an hour to an hour to "kick in" and when i got to 6, and felt absolutly nothing i took one more, and went swimming for an hour and a half, i was absolutly fine in the water

as soon as i got out, i was SOOOOOOOO tispy and all over the place, blanking out, falling asleep, etc etc etc etc

the thing that im glad is, i didnt do this at work.... as im a lifeguard and well.... i dont think that would have gone well
haha no, that wouldnt have gone well at all
ok... well once again, i cant keep my eyes open, im falling asleep/blanking out in my computer chair, so good night everybody, off to the nice big, soft bed =)