Support Forums

Full Version: My Guide to Success in Spanish.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have noticed that tons of students have problems in Spanish. In my opinion Spanish is easy for me and I will try my best to give you some tips to improve your Spanish skills.

Culture
The first thing you need to know is that Spanish isn't some stupid language, it's a communication method and a lifestyle of people in South America. When learning Spanish please pay attention to cultural facts, historical Thumbsupdates (such as El Cinco de Mayo) and the types of Spanish. When I say the types of Spanish I mean that there are several ways in which Spanish is different in conversation, I some countries the tone of the Spanish is more harsh eg. Mexico while some it's different. Another thing is music, music plays a significant role in learning Spanish (it's how I learned a lot of new words). To learn Spanish you must accept its culture and learn it like yours and appreciate it. Bachata music is one of the best types of Spanish music and Bachata is a genre in Spanish that came from Dominican Republic and its a type of music about romance and is also good for dancing.

I will be including the next topic by the end of the day, it might be Vocabulary.
It is not that much hard....with bit concentration,interest and your tips it becomes easy!!
Spanish wasn't a hard subject for me. Memorizing the words isn't difficult be learning to use the correct suffix in a sentence was quite a bit of a challenge.
Luckily enough, when I attended high-school, we were offered Spanish, German, and French. Seeing as French was one of my first languages, I quickly took the class, and spent three years of my life correcting the teacher.

I never liked how the Mexican dialect (I was living in Texas at the time) sounded because I felt it was too harsh.
I take Spanish in school, I suck at it hahah I only know the basics.
The basics is the best. Trust me without it your doomed lol.
I am learning Spanish in school, and the basics aren't really that hard, but i'd assume once we get into the more "Talkative" language, it will become more difficult.

I enjoyed reading your "guide" and I hope you write some more of it.

~A
My wife speaks very good spanish. I'm hoping she teaches the kids or at least helps them in courses they take. It's a very good skill to have. Being bilingual can make the difference in getting a good job or not.
Spanish is easy for me too... except when it comes to exams. I don't know why, but I suck at listening off machines however I can talk to people in spanish -_-
I was going to take Spanish but I heard it was a super hard course ....
Pages: 1 2