Support Forums

Full Version: Anyone here is a Pokeplayer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know some people in this forum still loves Pokemon. I still do (I'm only 14 Tongue) so how much of you can't wait for Pokemon Black and White (Pokemon ran out of names?!). It seems very nice so far since they made it 3D for the Nintendo 3DS and I can't wait to play it (and cheat like always). Can't wait for that "pokegasm"!
Yes, I can still say I am a "Pokeplayer". But, I only play for fun not prestige.
(07-11-2010, 09:44 PM)Solace- Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I can still say I am a "Pokeplayer". But, I only play for fun not prestige.

Fun is never far away from Pokemon! The only problem I have is when I beat out a game I feel very lazy to play it again.
I still play Pokemon i love it.
Its like the only game i play on my DS.
Sometimes I break out my old GameBoyColor and play for a while but I can never get into as much after you beat it. Lipssealed
(07-13-2010, 07:42 AM)Blue_Social Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes I break out my old GameBoyColor and play for a while but I can never get into as much after you beat it. Lipssealed

I know, I don't feel to play Pokemon after I had beaten it out.
Like when you poke someone on twitter?
I still really enjoy Pokemon, I play it on my DS a lot. It is just an enjoyable game for all ages. But alot of people don't know the strategy it takes to win when matched against a challenging opponent. Timing and execution of moves is key and if your equiptment is full of crap it's gonna be a hard battle.
I just play sometimes with my little bro...lol i still enjoy it!
Pokemon never gets old. i play sometimes in my spare time on my old DS.
Pages: 1 2