Support Forums

Full Version: Music challenge (facebook) cheating program
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello people.

I found this software like two or three months ago.
You can use it to cheat on music challenge game on facebook, or just to show off that you have such an amazing program.
What this program does, is extraordinary.

How does it work?
This program will convert your mp3 / music files into tyberis database files - a.k.a. "fingerprints" which are then loaded into the software and everytime you run this program, it will load these fingerprints into RAM.
Then if your computer microphone will register any sound, it will be compared to these files and in a few seconds you will see the name of the song (if it is in the database). This works even if you listen music on your cellphone without headphones.
I've tried it myself and it even recognized instrumental songs, while I had only "ordinary" ones in my database.
Oh, and it also runs under Wine (tried it under Mac OS X 10.5)

Based on official website reports, with 256MB RAM you can save up to 1500 songs in the database.

So, here is the link:
http://music.tyberis.com/

I hope you'll love it as much as we do. Devlish
The original purpose of this software was not to cheat:

Quote:The main purpose of this program is to monitor a radio station, tv channel or other (streaming) audio source for specific songs, commercials or jingles. A log file is created with a detailed description of which songs were played when, and how long.

Thanks for the link. I encourage users to read the site.
Thanks i will plan to use this thread later today