Support Forums

Full Version: Frequency Sounds In The Ear Hole
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ya'll ever get that, you will either know what i'm talking about or you will be like wtf, but it's like these weird signals/frequency/ i don't know, but it happens at random and you kind of feel stunned/zapped, like something is trying to communicate with you or actually is, happens to me from time to time, just happened about 5 minutes ago so i decided to make a thread just to see if others get this too & know what I'm talking about.
Huh
Is it a faint ringing that gradually gets louder then dissipates after a few seconds? Happens to me all the time. Not serious at all.
(07-10-2010, 05:31 PM)Heli0s Wrote: [ -> ]Is it a faint ringing that gradually gets louder then dissipates after a few seconds? Happens to me all the time. Not serious at all.

Kinda, but it makes you feel weird too, well it makes me feel weird. It's like something is telepathically communicating with you or scanning your brain. That's how i would describe it.
Hahah! Happens to me all the time mate.
I get it every other day. It's nothing serious, but it can get really annoying.