Support Forums

Full Version: I've made a VirtualDJ mix!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, Yeah. I made my first Virtual DJ Mix, and i wanted you guys to listen to it & Comment. Here or on the video.

So, Check it out?

Link 1
Link 2
I would have if it wasn't one of those adf.ly links.
Sorry, i'm just used to those links. I'll get another one too.

/E: Fixed it Smile
It's a bit wild in parts, fast, kinda all over the place.
Generally not my style, bit too thump thump hardstyle for me, i would need drugs to like it.
Though saying that it did have some funky bits i like, prefer some vocals too but needs work.
(07-08-2010, 03:04 PM)Cheeseburger Wrote: [ -> ]It's a bit wild in parts, fast, kinda all over the place.
Generally not my style, bit too thump thump hardstyle for me, i would need drugs to like it.
Though saying that it did have some funky bits i like, prefer some vocals too but needs work.

Well. It was my first mix. And i'll for sure, improve my mixes from time to time. Practice & Patience makes masters.
(07-08-2010, 03:09 PM)MajorCookie Wrote: [ -> ]Well. It was my first mix. And i'll for sure, improve my mixes from time to time. Practice & Patience makes masters.

It's good for a first mix.
Do you only use Virtual DJ?
(07-08-2010, 03:17 PM)Cheeseburger Wrote: [ -> ]It's good for a first mix.
Do you only use Virtual DJ?
Yeah. What's on your mind?
(07-08-2010, 04:02 PM)MajorCookie Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah. What's on your mind?

I don't make mixes, I'm suck at it, just curio what you were using.
(07-08-2010, 04:15 PM)Cheeseburger Wrote: [ -> ]I don't make mixes, I'm suck at it, just curio what you were using.
Well. I know 3 ways making mixes. Virtual DJ'in, Real DJ'in and on FL Studio. One of my mates actually makes songs on FL studio.