Support Forums

Full Version: Well, isn't that wonderful?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got negative rep'd because somebody THINKS I have bad taste in music.
(07-08-2010, 01:22 PM)Heli0s Wrote: [ -> ]I got negative rep'd because somebody THINKS I have bad taste in music.

And it is anoymous.

May I ask what kind of music do you hear?
I listen to everything. From classical to hip-hop to alternative to rock. If you name a genre, I can name you my favorite artist from it.

I'm assuming I got it because of the post I put up in the media moguls section. It's a song from Drake's new album. Apparently, we have to be aware that there might be some child who disapproves and will neg rep us.
(07-08-2010, 01:28 PM)Heli0s Wrote: [ -> ]I listen to everything. From classical to hip-hop to alternative to rock. If you name a genre, I can name you my favorite artist from it.

I'm assuming I got it because of the post I put up in the media moguls section. It's a song from Drake's new album. Apparently, we have to be aware that there might be some child who disapproves and will neg rep us.

If you think it's unfair pm a staff member.

Post 2 of your favorite songs/artists from each #category: (video & spoiler is required, 10 videos/links in total.)

#1. (post 2 of) rap/hiphop/rnb
#2. (post 2 of) trance/dance/house
#C. (post 2 of) screamo/emo/punk
#4. (post 2 of) indy/alternative/classic rock
#E. (post 2 of) 50's/60's/70's/80's/90's

Alternatively just post 10 of your best tunes you got covering a variety of genre/style etc. Superman
(07-08-2010, 01:22 PM)Heli0s Wrote: [ -> ]I got negative rep'd because somebody THINKS I have bad taste in music.

bahahah
I'm sorry, but that's funny as hell...definitely contact staff to get that removed lol
With regards to reputation points, whether deserved or not:

(07-07-2010, 01:16 PM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]Reputations will not be removed here.

I can understand your position and I hope that this situation does not occur often.
(07-08-2010, 08:31 PM)Eve Wrote: [ -> ]I can understand your position and I hope that this situation does not occur often.

This is like the 3rd time I've seen a stupid -rep
This one's for Cheeseburger.

These are links to the videos of my favorite songs from my favorite artists of their respective genre. Please, enjoy and respect them the way I do.

#1. (post 2 of) rap/hiphop/rnb
i.
ii.

#2. (post 2 of) trance/dance/house
i.
ii.

#C. (post 2 of) screamo/emo/punk
i.
ii.

#4. (post 2 of) indy/alternative/classic rock
i.
ii.

#E. (post 2 of) 50's/60's/70's/80's/90's
i.
ii.
I listened all the way through while i was chatting.
Some i have heard & some i haven't. I would say you got decent taste, bit different from my own & obviously different from the anonymous who deducted some green from you. Smile

Great songs from the screamo category Big Grin