Support Forums

Full Version: What is This Software?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well here is a pic of the software I have been given on a website of my friends, and I am just wanting to know what website software this is so I can find some tutorials?
[Image: 2qkjn9h.png]
It looks like a Flash software?
Definiately a flash application. I'm unsure though. It actually looks like it might be a facebook application actually.
Yes, it's Flash, but I am so confused I have asked so many people and they are unsure.
(07-09-2010, 01:55 PM)jesus Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, it's Flash, but I am so confused I have asked so many people and they are unsure.

Because most likely it's not publicly released/the developer made it just for the client?
(07-15-2010, 09:52 PM)SuperFun Wrote: [ -> ]Because most likely it's not publicly released/the developer made it just for the client?

Yes but it is quite advanced and I he is on freelance so I don't know how he could have created it.
(07-16-2010, 09:01 AM)jesus Wrote: [ -> ]Yes but it is quite advanced and I he is on freelance so I don't know how he could have created it.

http://www.slikkdesign.com/
They are who made the website.
its flash or it's made out of Flex3 or higher version.