Support Forums

Full Version: logo for client
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok so as some of you know i have been asked to design a logo for a local sports organization. After talking to him we decided on a font and colors. he wants it to be simple 2 save money on printing (or sumthing like that lol)
after some thought i came up with a first draft that i would appreciate if u gave me some CnC on. he ofcourse has the final say in this but would like to know what you guyz thought as well.

[Image: logov1.png]

mind u this is only a first draft

thx
I like the idea, with it having a few objects related to different sports and then text over the top of them...

Although I don't think that particular piece looks very good. I think mainly because of the text color and pen tool effect. Also the baseball & hockey helmet (or whatever it is) look a bit out of place. I would advise you to keep trying various sport related objects in various positions & once you have found something that looks professional, start to work on text to put on top of it.
I feel like the text is a bit hard to read
(07-06-2010, 05:29 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like the text is a bit hard to read

its cuz of the colors
the problem with doin this 4 a client is i dont hav total control over the project
these where the colors he chose
Well, it's defiantly simple alright.
The colors kind of suck, but you said you don't have a choice.
The desing is way to simple IMHO.