Support Forums

Full Version: Ghost?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Do any of you guys on SF believe in ghost.
and if you believe you had an in counter with one tell me you story.
(07-04-2010, 11:12 PM)iEmerge Wrote: [ -> ]Do any of you guys on SF believe in ghost.
and if you believe you had an in counter with one tell me you story.

Well I never looked into it but if they can be explained scientifically then I believe in them. From a lot of the things I saw about them it is very convincing.

I haven't had an encounter but sometimes I feel like there is one hovering over me.
i dont belive in them
cuz once ur dead ur dead
thats it

if its scientifically proven then i will believe
but i dont see that happening anytime soon
No, I never believe in ghost. Because I believe only on that things which I have seen through my eyes. And I never seen any type of ghost up till now.
(07-06-2010, 02:18 AM)herrymoris Wrote: [ -> ]No, I never believe in ghost. Because I believe only on that things which I have seen through my eyes. And I never seen any type of ghost up till now.

This is exactly how I feel about it. I have not experienced ghostly happenings and I don't think I ever will. I personally think they are illusions of the mind. Nothing else. Until the day I encounter a ghost... I won't believe in them. I do, however, get freaked out when I watch ghost videos online, but I still don't think they are real. There's always going to be an explanation behind it all.

I'd love to read some ghostly experiences that the SF community has encountered. Enlighten me. Smile
Yea thats why i post this tread up. i want to hear people storys
I also think its a illusion.But when you do see those illusions they're pretty creepy.
I also think they are illusions, part of your imagination... you won't see them unless you think about it.
I have never had experience with any ghosts.
yet I fear the day i encounter one :3
When I was younger I had some experiences with ghosts however I asume that it was just my imagination Big Grin
Pages: 1 2