Support Forums

Full Version: Do i need help?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
At least 2 times a day since School ended my noise has been bleeding.
i don't no what to do. its pretty annoying like i can be playing xbox or be on the computer a then i start bleed out of no were.

Help anyone?
Go to your GP. something must be wrong.
I cant identify what that as Im only 15.
What I got from a website:

Nosebleed Causes

* Trauma to the nose (nose picking, foreign bodies, forceful nose blowing).
* The most common cause of a nose bleed is drying of the nasal membranes.
* Tumors, particularly malignant tumor of the nose or sinuses.
* The incidence of nosebleeds is higher during the colder winter months when upper respiratory infections are more frequent, and the temperature and humidity fluctuate more dramatically.
* Use of "blood thinning medications" called anti coagulants.
* Recurrent nosebleeds may be a symptom of an underlying disorder such as high blood pressure.
* Inflammation of the nose or sinuses and cold may cause a nose bleed.
* Deviated septum (when the partition between your nose is crooked), foreign objects in the nose, or other nasal obstruction may also cause nosebleeds.
Symptoms
* Bleeding from one or both nostrils.
* Frequent swallowing.
* Sensation of fluid flow in the back of the nose and throat.

http://health.hpathy.com/nosebleed-sympt...t-cure.asp

Does your nose feel dry?
all the time
(07-04-2010, 01:15 PM)iEmerge Wrote: [ -> ]all the time

Well then that is probably the case. There is probably medicine for your problem.
ok thanks a lot for your help Smile
My brother used to have nose bleeds. They just stopped on there own.
I suggest a life style change.
Thats crazy last time I had a nose bleed was when I was 6 years old.
Like the other people said, it's most likely because your nose is very dry. I used to get nosebleeds all the time like you, especially during the summer and the winter. It was because it was dry or because of a sudden change like jumping in water. There's gotta be some kind of medicine to help you, or just get the inside of your nose wet every once and a while and maybe that'll work.
(07-06-2010, 04:51 PM)BRSteven Wrote: [ -> ]Thats crazy last time I had a nose bleed was when I was 6 years old.

That reminds me a few years ago my computer desk beat me up and I got a nosebleed.

(Don't ask)
Pages: 1 2