Support Forums

Full Version: Buying Dumbbells
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cn you guys help me choose what dumbbells to get? i am 15, fairly built etc. I am looking through them on argos.co.uk can you maybe post a link of what ones you guys think would be best? no more than £100 please!

Thanks
I would recommend either of the following:

If you spend more time looking I'm sure you will find something that suits your needs. Don't buy the first thing you set your eyes on. Do some research and compare prices. Prices vary from store to store and you might just pick up a bargain.
(07-04-2010, 07:03 AM)Skill Wrote: [ -> ]I would recommend either of the following:

If you spend more time looking I'm sure you will find something that suits your needs. Don't buy the first thing you set your eyes on. Do some research and compare prices. Prices vary from store to store and you might just pick up a bargain.

ok thanks.ill definly consider getting the york dumbbells and barbell. i dont have a lot of room for a bench as i will be keeping them in my room probably. Thanks
Just don't overdo it at first, slowly build up your muscles.
That bench press is so cheap.It sucks that I can't buy it because they don't ship to U.S
50 pounds is really like 90 dollars though..
The bench press has 35kg which is 77 pounds pretty good to build lean muscles.