Support Forums

Full Version: Girl problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a girl in my coaching centre, i like her but i dont know whether she likes me or not! she everyday looks at me around 20-30 times and i make eye contact with her for about 15 times a day! I asked her cell number and talked to her..(general talk). First time on the phone i didnt found that she was interested in me..i deleted her number for stopping me to call her again! But after a month or so i again asked her number! i dont know why she dont reply to my messages.. Sad she talks too me very decently on the phone! But yesterday she was again and again talking to a boy in my coaching centre! i Look 10 times better than him! (really) Then also Sad i dont know whether she likes me or not but i like her very much Sad what to do?? and ya she didnt even replied to my message when i messaged her sitting in the coaching cntre!
Well it's really hard to understand your english and I have no idea what a coaching center is. But, just talk to her in person. And looks don't mean everything.
(07-03-2010, 08:49 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: [ -> ]Well it's really hard to understand your english and I have no idea what a coaching center is. But, just talk to her in person. And looks don't mean everything.

coaching centre is like a school only..like extra classes
Ok, well talk to her there instead of texting her. Find something to random to talk about or just ask her how she is or what her name is or introduce yourself.
Mind fixing up you're grammar a bit?

From what I understand, this girl most likely is just a friendly person. If you're interested in her then tell her! Ask her if she wants to go on a date with you. Just be like "Hey want to go to the movies some time".

Don't show interest and be a bit mean to her. If she says no be like okay. Don't look disappointed or anything, be normal.

Ask her at a different time again if she wants to chill out some time. It is easier to get them to say yes if you text it to them. Getting girls over texts make it easy for shy kids. You seem to be shy yourself. It would be good for you to do it over text message.

Play 20 questions, and eventually ask questions like;
"Do you like anyone"
"You got a BF"
"Whats the most you have done with a guy"

That will let her know you wanna have some fun with her. After that be like I am going to go, if you wanna hang out some time then just tell me.
(07-03-2010, 08:53 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, well talk to her there instead of texting her. Find something to random to talk about or just ask her how she is or what her name is or introduce yourself.

hmm i have introduced myself to her in my extra classes only..and i deleted her number again Sad because she dont reply to my messages and i didnt wanted to make a fool of myself messaging her the whole day!
(07-03-2010, 08:54 PM)Minus-Zero Wrote: [ -> ]Mind fixing up you're grammar a bit?

From what I understand, this girl most likely is just a friendly person. If you're interested in her then tell her! Ask her if she wants to go on a date with you. Just be like "Hey want to go to the movies some time".

Don't show interest and be a bit mean to her. If she says no be like okay. Don't look disappointed or anything, be normal.

Ask her at a different time again if she wants to chill out some time. It is easier to get them to say yes if you text it to them. Getting girls over texts make it easy for shy kids. You seem to be shy yourself. It would be good for you to do it over text message.

Play 20 questions, and eventually ask questions like;
"Do you like anyone"
"You got a BF"
"Whats the most you have done with a guy"

That will let her know you wanna have some fun with her. After that be like I am going to go, if you wanna hang out some time then just tell me.

the thing is that she dont stays in my city and she stays here for the extra classes in a hostel! and i dont think so that people in hostel allows to go out anytime! and i am indian and its not like western countries, i.e. if i ask her to go out with me then its like i am proposing her Tongue yes it is like this only Tongue and sorry for my grammer Tongue
and ya i am not at all shy..guys in my extra classes dont even talk to girls! and i only had the courage to talk to a girl and ask her number too!
You overthink it.
Just go up to her and talk, but make sure she doesn't already have a boyfriend.