Support Forums

Full Version: Arms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

I have no clue where to post this, This seemed the most logical place.

I am wondering, I have no clue how to do this, But i want to be strong, And get great muscle arms without eating pop eye's spinage ;)

Obv not that, But if you dont understand what i mean by muscle arms, THis is the sort of thing i mean.
http://www.google.co.uk/images?um=1&hl=e...q=&gs_rfai=

Thanks
steroids lol
Get yourself a membership at your local gym, get a personal trainer at first and tell him what you want to achieve at the gym.
Personal trainers are qualified and they know what they're doing.

You can also do home workouts if you can't afford a gym membership.
You can do push-ups and other things to improve your muscles.
Get into a weight training program. Take it slow and stretch you don't wanna be a big galoot.

Football training has helped me a lot. And I also do little things at my house.

Google some workout programs or regiments. And to get like that is gonna take some time... unless you wanna wreck the rest of your body with steroids.
Just do lots of push-ups, they'll make your arms look a lot better. Normal push-ups, diamond push-ups, shoulder push-ups, dive bombers, dips, upside down push-ups. You'll look a lot better, but trust me, you don't want to look like those guys lol
Theres no need to buy a membership at a gym, Just get some weights ex. barbells, dumbbells and a good weight lifting bench. Work out about 2-3 times a day doing about 20 reps of each type of workout a day. And you will most definitely see and feel improvements in 2-3 weeks.
also u can use them protien powders that u put in2 drinks
my friends brother uses them and along with his workouts hes become able 2 bench 350 lbs at 16 o.0
O.o thanks for advice peeps, But the local gym dont have JANK to do ya arms, "Ya not allowed to go on it" only dam treadmills lol
If you want to start working out at home you can follow some of Scooby's routines, his YouTube Channel is located HERE. He has some awesome videos and I'm sure they will help improve your fitness and muscular physique. It takes time and lots of it but you'll get there in the end.
Do some arm stuff at home, if you have 20-25 pound weights that is good, pushups to.
I got a gym membership right when summer started and I've already improved a lot in strength.
Pages: 1 2