Support Forums

Full Version: Hairy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Anon

Hi,

I am currently in the step of puberty and am getting hairs, Obv around the penis, and on my chest and legs, But what do i do? It sounds very crazy but do i leave the hairs or do i cut/shave them? I am young and have had no sex education or any educaton on this matter

Thanks
For your pubic hair (hair around your penis), you should trim them, or shave them.
I personally trim them because I'm pretty hairy so it would look awkward if there was absolutely no hair.
For the chest hair, most guys keep it some guys shave it off, it's really your decision.
Lucky chest hair!

=P

Anyways, trim them with scissors. I have shaved them a few times probably 4 times.. It sucks! It itches like am other punker and the hairs become sharp!

If you shave them don't use any cream or oils... Just shave with water.

I suggest trimming with scissors, if it grows enough around finger nail size then trim. If you don't have to worry about girls then don't trim or shave. Just let it grow, as it is a part of you're body... It helps in homeostasis....

What about the legs? For example when i do PE in school with shorts its embarrassing as everyone sees it, No so fussed about the rest now, Thanks to you guys, And also, Only one person will see them, But my legs are hairy and everyone in pe sees them (I have stayed in joggers forever, But i want to know what to do before i go to shorts)
Leg hair is nothing, every guy going through puberty has leg hair (except Asians...for some odd reason).
Don't worry about it and wear shorts no one will laugh at you.
Ya, I am like a freakin fur ball on my thighs...

Under side of my thighs I have like 5 inch long hairs...

Also ya wtf is up with asians being hairless!
i shaved my pubes tday as a matter of a fact. but yea shave them when u get loads.
dont worry bout legs n arms

dont shave them cuz itll grow in thicker

i personaly have hairy ass legs but not arm.....its weird o.O
Don't do that, It will itch soooo bad, and be worse.
Just relax, its all normal.
Ahaha no offense but Imo that was really funny. But as for the shaving part man keep your chest hair and regularly shave your pubesOui
Pages: 1 2