Support Forums

Full Version: Pale Moon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.

Pale Moon is exactly the same as Firefox, with compatibility for all of the addons on mozilla's website, but it is up to 25% faster.

Mozilla Firefox is open source. So, the Pale Moon project has taken the source of Firefox and optimized it. If you want to see what all they have changed from the original source, see here.

It imports your bookmarks and addons by default Smile I personally love it. Facebook used to load images so slowly on Firefox, but for some reason, I have no problem on Pale Moon. Might just be my imagination, but I've had no problems with it.

You may choose a download mirror here.

Enjoy!
Thanks for this, I'll try it out and let you know how it goes
Ok well it won't let me use firefox anymore...I try to open it and Pale Moon opens instead which is kinda annoying.
Pale Moon is definitely faster than Firefox, but it uses a bit more memory, not that that matters to me.
(07-03-2010, 10:38 AM)Nemmyy Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for this, I'll try it out and let you know how it goes
Ok well it won't let me use firefox anymore...I try to open it and Pale Moon opens instead which is kinda annoying.
Pale Moon is definitely faster than Firefox, but it uses a bit more memory, not that that matters to me.

Go to C:/Program Files/Mozilla Firefox/ and run firefox.exe and see what happens.
(07-03-2010, 12:16 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: [ -> ]Go to C:/Program Files/Mozilla Firefox/ and run firefox.exe and see what happens.

Weird, that worked so then I closed it and now both Firefox and Pale Moon are working when their shortcuts are clicked.
This works great! Thanks for sharing!