Support Forums

Full Version: Embarrassing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hello.

I have a bit of a problem when I'm around my girlfriend. I'm still young, and going through puberty, so I assume it's normal but it still is embarrassing. Sometimes even if we're just hugging or holding hands or getting close, I start to get an erection. Obviously I control my self, and don't let it go fully. So it's just sort of beggining to get one, if you know what I mean. Depending on how many times this happens, I usually ejaculate a little bit (two or three drops) even though I don't have a full erection and have not bought it on by masturbating or anything? Is that normal? You can see why it's pretty embarrassing. No one knows about it, but it's still embarrassing to me. What I want to know is if there is any way to stop myself from even getting the urge for an erection, or to stop ejaculation.

Thanks.
Totally normal man. You're just going through puberty and that crap happens. Nothing to me embarrassed about at all!
Think of something REALLY fudged up. You'll lose it quick.
Think of this

<snip>

Hopefull you lose you're boner then! If not you might wanna break up with you're girl.
(07-02-2010, 09:42 PM)Minus-Zero Wrote: [ -> ]Think of this

www.meatspin.com

Hopefull you lose you're boner then! If not you might wanna break up with you're girl.

Lmao, you're getting +repped after that Thumbsup